Dr. Ada Gonzalez helps you plan your content and agenda, drive the overall process for you, advise you on logistics, & facilitate the meeting.
WHY IS GOOD INDEPENDENT FACILITATION SO IMPORTANT?
- Without a facilitator you are trying to do two things at once – contributing to the content of the meeting and running the meeting. A facilitator can be objective and not push or bias the outcome.
- Dr. Ada has lots of experience in workshop and meeting design. Often the structure and pace of the meeting is the most important element, especially where ideation and creativity are concerned.
- Dr. Ada is experienced and an expert in group dynamics and neuropsychology. Therefore, she can maximise everyone’s involvement, minimize conflict and increase meeting effectiveness.
- A facilitator understand how to create a collective ‘high quality safe space' where an open conversation is possible and the diversity of minds contribute to unlock emergent thinking, action, and connection.
Are you tired of long meetings that go nowhere and rarely lead to action?
You can't afford poorly planned and executed meetings, retreats, or conferences. A do-it-yourself approach often ends with little positive results, frustrated participants, and wasted time, money, and energy.
Dr. Ada can help you focus on what matters, and to actively engage everyone in the discovering process. Together you will identify or design pre-meeting work to ensure that the meeting stays focused and productive. Thus, meeting time is used efficiently, and results lead to action. Dr. Ada calls this work “Emergent Facilitation” because her facilitation is situational. It's possible to deviate from the original plan as the situation demands it, while making sure objectives are not lost and action is taken.
Facilitation services help with collaboration efforts, working groups, integrating new team processes, or self-directed teams. Emergent facilitation is especially useful for:
- Corporate, Business, and Product Plan Creation
- Change Management
- Lifecycle Management Workshops
- Positioning Workshops
- Strategic Planning and Retreats
- Executive Retreats