More about Dr. Ada
When I'm not working with leaders. . .
I like to juggle work, leisure, spirituality, fun, mind stretching pursuits, music (I'm a classically trained pianist), crafts, and friendships. Better yet if I can combine several of them at once! I love traveling anywhere, and by any means, sometimes with no place in particular as my destination.
I especially enjoy spending time with my 2 adult sons and their loved ones (who have certainly challenged me to keep growing!). Since one lives in California and the other one in Florida whenever I spend time with them I can also indulge in my love for travel.
Because I was born in an island, never far from the ocean, I get my best ideas and spend my best moments in life by the sea, lulled by the sound of the surf. If that is not feasible, any body of water would do for me.
Maybe the combination of change and predictability found in the waves and waterways, together with the constancy and rhythm that carves change one small step at a time, helps me to better think about and understand the process of change.
Change begins. . .
When you open your eyes to possibilities
When you feel the excitement of the new
When you dream fresh scenarios with bold visions
And then plan for the journey with foresight.
When you start taking action with strong purpose
When you take measured steps without dismay
When you dare to reach high for inspiration
When you learn and take risks, enjoying all!
-- Dr. Ada Gonzalez
I strongly believe. . .
- you were born to change, and keep changing.
- your brain is capable of learning and evolving all through the life cycle.
- you can succeed beyond your wildest dreams.
- you are worth more than most people believe. Knowing your value inspires you to change for the best.
- as a leader, it is imperative that you guide your organization in constantly rebuilding itself so that it can keep learning, changing, and transforming into the future.
- you need to understand change as a holistic process that encompasses mind, body, spirit, and emotions.
- you and your organization need to dream big, align your vision with your heart’s meaning system, and then take action toward your goals.
- change is easier when you are open to dialogue and collaboration with others.
- the new millennium requires leading through conversations.