Who is Dr. Ada Gonzalez?
Dr. Ada Gonzalez is an expert conversation strategist. As an executive coach, facilitator, and consultant she works with leaders and organizations to facilitate transformation through dialogue. She shows business leaders how to build trust, understanding, and engagement through the power of effective conversations.
Dr. Gonzalez education is very interdisciplinary. Her undergraduate and graduate work at Andrews University, MI gave her an MA in Educational and Developmental Psychology. Her Ph.D. is from the Union Institute and University in Ohio. Her degree is Interdisciplinary Studies in Organizational Behavior, with an emphasis on leadership, dialogue, and change.
This powerful presentation will show you how great leaders build trust and influence for amazing results.
- How leading through conversations can help you have more influence, reduce conflicts, and engage your team for success.
- The top 5 communication mistakes leaders are making that is causing them money.
- Why you need to stop 80% of your meetings because they are a waste of time and how to have effective meetings.
- The conversation formula you need to trans-form the culture of your workplace.
- What are the main elements of dialogue.
- How to create a safe space for transformative conversations to happen.
Applying neuroscience to leadership begins with an understanding of how the brain works--your brain and other's brains. After all, Leadership involves interaction with brains!
This up-to-date presentation will show you how good leaders easily get things done by using their whole brains to inspire, persuade, and connect.
- How to create productive relationships and environments for yourself and others.
- How to keep people feeling safe and motivated.
- How to use individual knowledge and brain strengths for the good of all.
- How to increase engagement.
- How to achieve performance excellence by capitalizing on the strengths of your brain and the strengths of the brain of others.